- Management Team
- Investment Team
- Operation Team
- Emerald Team
- Mr. Donny Lam has over 30 years of experience in the financial services and capital market industry. Prior to DL Family Office, Mr. Lam was a Managing Director and Global Investment Specialist of J.P. Morgan Private Bank in Asia. He was also Head of Hong Kong investors focusing on providing Ultra High Net Worth clients and families with tailored investment solutions for their strategic and opportunistic investment needs. His breadth and depth of expertise across a variety of asset classes such as equities, fixed Income, FX, hedge fund, private equity will help delivering effective investment solutions and optimized portfolios to the most sophisticated clients.
- Previously, Mr. Lam was the Head of Investment Counseling Team of HSBC Private Bank covering High Net Worth individuals across North Asia Region. Prior to that, Mr. Lam was with Citibank Private Bank where he was responsible for the investment counseling business for the Taiwan market and before that he ran the equity trading desk for the bank.
- Before advising private clients on financial investments, Mr. Lam has been Treasurer for a regional brokerage firm managing Asian Currencies exposure and funding. Mr. Lam started his career in banking with Citibank Hong Kong where he held various positions in specialized finance and as Money Market & Swap Trader.
- Mr. Lam holds an MBA and a Bachelor of Business Administration from the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Mr. Lam is an Adjunct Associate Professor at the Faculty of Business and Economics of The University of Hong Kong.
- Ms. Crystal He Joined DL Family Office in 2014. She leads the team to design and execute family succession solutions for families from various industry. Her expertise lies in overall wealth planning including investment, family governance and corporate finance.
- Before joining DL Family Office, Crystal served at Standard Chartered Bank China Retail Banking Proposition and Strategy department where she helped to design and implement the strategy on client retention framework. She led the team in the execution of client loyalty monitoring system and operation optimization through collaborative efforts with products, sales management, and operation and segment teams.
- Afterwards, Crystal joined Standard Chartered Private Banking where she worked to bridge the personal and corporate solutions catering to ultra-high net worth clients’ needs. She played a leading role driving the consolidation project that merged Private Banking and Priority Banking, resulting in improved financial performance. She worked briefly for Bank of Singapore in charge of China Private Banking clients before joining DL Family Office.
- Ms. Crystal He holds Bachelor Degree of International Economics and Trade from Shanghai International Studies University and Wealth Management for Private Bank Certification from Financial Technology Transfer Agency of Luxembourg Consulate.